Main Postulates of the System
The main pillars of the Reintegration System are these postulates:
- There exists an underlying reality, which is supreme and perfect, independent of time and space, yet subtly present in all phenomena. Practical implication: Divine presence transforms every experience in a best possible way.
- Everything is interconnected. The apparent separation of entities is an illusion. Practical implication: The subject and their experience are inseparable.
- Our external world is but a mirror of our inner being. Practical implication: Everyone is completely responsible for their own life.
- All apparently negative structures have a genuinely positive origin and purpose. Practical implication: We must not fight any perceived negativity – we should face it, accept it, transform it and thusly re-integrate it.
- This is a world of polarities. Every imperfect state has its own, also imperfect opposite state. Practical implication: Every negativity should be dealt with alongside its opposite.
Structure of the System:
The Reintegration System is designed to make our lives happier and more accomplished. To do that, we’ll need apply various ways of changing the mind content cautiously, comprehensively and systematically.
Naturally, they are the basis of the whole system. There are basic, auxiliary and main techniques, all of which were designed specifically for use in various Reintegration processes.
It is strongly recommended that you practice clearing and integrating the most limiting parts of your personality first, and only then do any serious work on your goals. However, the goal achievement techniques of the Reintegration System are extremely efficient.